I would volunteer to do the BlazeDS testing as I have real interest on working
on BlazeDS (I do have quite a set of improvements, I would like to address as
soon as it is donated).

Chris

Von: Alex Harui [aha...@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. November 2013 08:42
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Donation News

I finally got a clean-looking scan on a bunch of Adobe stuff.  I will be
submitting it to Legal for review next week (reminder that the US is on
holiday Thursday and Friday).  Then, unless Legal sees something it
doesn't like, I have to get some business folks and a VP to sign off and
then I replace any remaining Adobe headers with Apache headers and start
checking it in.  Still hoping to get it done in December.

Contents of this donation will hopefully be:

1. Several popular ADC web articles, tutorials, etc.
2. A newer version of FDB that supports workers
3. FlexPMD
4. The Mobile Trader demo app
5. A spec for MXML
6. Some files that are needed to complete the BlazeDS donation
7. As much of Squiggly as I could find
8. TourDeFlex

The BlazeDS donation is otherwise ready except for the files I mentioned
in #6.  With those files, the BlazeDS build scripts seems to run
successfully.  Testing is still needed of course, but will happen
post-donation if we can find a volunteer.

Some things to think about:
A) The ADC content is full of references to stylesheets that give it its
look and feel. I haven't put the stylesheets in the donation because I'm
pretty sure the Adobe business folks will want us to come up with a
different look.
B) For various copyright reasons, many of the images in the ADC examples
could not be donated and have been replaced by copies of other ADC images.
 At some point, we may need to spend time on fixing this up
C) Where do we check in the ADC content?  Does it just go in SVN for the
web-site?
D) A few files in the FlexPMD trunk belong to third-parties and therefore
not in the donation.  It looks like it was just a few tests and bug test
cases.  However, I'm not planning to fix up the build script.
E) Where do we check in FlexPMD?  I think flex-utilities
F) TourDeFlex and the FlexStore example on the ADC use images of Nokia
phones.  These images will not be donated.  Anybody in the mood to
generate 22 different phone images? It is probably better if they are
hand-drawn and not photos of a real phone.