I think Justin has been doing an excellent job getting out releases, but at the
same time, Alex has been doing an excellent job as Chair.

I'm from the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp. So, I'd vote to keep Alex
as Chair.

There's the additional rationale keeping Alex in the position as I think it
would be less likely for folks at Adobe to assign him to some non-Flex position
if he's the Flex PMC chair.

> PS Anyone know if the position is usually open to only PMC members only
> (seems resonable) or committers as well?

It does not make sense to me for someone who has not put in the effort
necessary to get voted on as a PMC member (such as myself) ;-) to become the
chair…

Harbs