I don't care myself. My impression is that many of the folks on this list are US based; and you started the conversation at the start of a major US Holiday [Thanksgiving]. That may have contributed to the lack of a response. I, myself, have been running non-stop for 6 days [and I have two more before I can look up].

You may consider waiting until mid-week and giving the thread another poke.