On 12/3/2013 2:54 AM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
like a CFM/CFC.  I thought it was a wicked feature, but it got ripped out
pretty quick because most of the people on the betas were complaining about
causing a split in the community and not knowing AS3....

i don't remember folks complaining about it much. i also don't recall the cf team ever saying why they dumped it.

i'm always in favor of it, if for nothing else but to stop me from ripping out any more of my hair over where arrays start cf vs AS3 ;-)