Om told me earlier he had the same error when setting up his local
system, but it went away when the machine was properly set up and he
couldn't reproduce it after that. This made me think that the root
cause might be with the machine setup and not with the Jenkins config.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27