Hi,

This morning I updated the BarChart component with an XAxisBead that draws a
simple line and tick marks and places labels below the chart. Alex and I went
back and forth about whether or not to have a bead for the axis or if the axis
should be part of the component (who draws a chart without an axis?). As an
experiment, the axis is a bead - the idea being that you'd probably always
include an axis bead of some kind, and having it as a bead would make it easy
to switch them or extend them.

I also replaced the BarChartExample so that it not only uses the new XAxisBead,
but it also uses the BarChart source in the project (the first version used the
BarChart in the FlexJS SDK) so it is very easy to cross-compile the project
into JavaScript.

--peter