The fix for the RTE wasn't correct.  I just pushed a fix.  Are you having
trouble getting the debugger on these tests?

I only tested against the CurrencyValidator.  It passes all 60 tests on
that one SWF.  Hopefully it will fix everything else, but I did notice
that similar logic appears in ResourceManagerImpl around line 709 and may
need fixing there as well.

-Alex