Hi Alex,

Yep, I thought about that too at the begining but then, given my changes was
not structural, I thought it was a good thing (less confusion, better code
reading, etc...), the bad one is I committed it along with the fix.

Anyway, maybe I'll be the one who will merge the upcoming one, maybe not,  in
any cases, it could be a good thing to do a clean up after if it is not already
done in the new one.

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS