I have the BarChart example working in both AS and JS. The AS worked right
away but I discovered an issue with sizing the NonVirtualDataGroup in
JavaScript. Or rather, the lack of sizing it. I am tracking that down now.
There are places in FlexJS where I don't have the size calculation quite
right or the function to calculate sizes isn't being called at the right
time, so I have some work to do on smoothing that out and making it
consistent.

I want to get the dataGroup size calculation in the right place for the
charts and then I'll check in the changed files.

--peter