-Able to build sdk.
-Able to compile small project.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Mclean [mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11:36 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Apache Flex 4.12 RC1

Hi,

I've just made a RC1 of Apache Flex 4.12.0. It can be found here in a hour or
two (how long it take to upload) . [1]  Once it's uploaded I change the
installer script so it so also get it.

I'm not going to call a VOTE to make this an official release but just want to
make sure everything is correct before we make the first real release candidate
and VOTE on that.

Can you please:
- Check that file are signed correctly
- Check that you compile the SDK from the source release
- Review the README and RELEASE_NOTES. Is everything up to date?
- Check that the config files are correct
- Check that you can add the SDK in your IDE of choice
- Check that an existing project your are working can use the SDK
- That there are no known regression issues with previous version of the SDK

The more feedback we get the better this release will be.

There's a couple of outstanding things:
- The README does still need some updating
- What versions of the Flash Player / AIR do we want to test this SDK on? Can
someone check what versions of we are currently testing against.
- This RC was compiled with Java 7 - is that going to cause any issue for
people still using Java 6?

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/sdk/4.12.0/rc1