> 1) The thread start with some FDT points proposed to get IDE support. As
> Erik state most of then are solved. @Erik, is this right? we have all the
> points covered? If not, could you point me to what point are already needed
> (not covered) ?

Status for the original suggestion list from the FDT people (first email in
this thread):

1 - The new installer provides the download and preparation of a fully
function FlexJS SDK

2/7 - The compiler now has defaults where possible, so given a Closure lib
at the expected location, it can now compile a program with only two
command line parameters:

java -jar "[PathToFlexJSSDK]/js/lib/mxmlc.jar" -load-config="[
PathToFlexJSSDK]/frameworks/flex-config.xml" "[PathToMainProjectFile]"

8/9 - already done

10/11 - not sure, I don't have an in dept knowledge of the 'inner workings'
of Java and the compiler. But these issues don't sound too 'out there', and
are probably already addressed, or easy to implement.

That's all I can tell you ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software