Hi,

> Did you build the java code in Java 6 or Java 7?
Java 7 but is it going t matter? From memory we set switch to compile the code
as 1.5 anyway. I have asked before on the list and got no response

RC1 was also Java 7 and no one reported any issues.

If really needed I can both a Java 6 and Java 7 version of the SDK, but I
prefer to avoid that give the time it takes to make and SVN commit a release
candidate, extra space taken up on Apache infrastructure etc ect

Java 6 has been EOLed and not even available on Oracle public download area and
lastest updates are only available via the Java SE support program, it going to
be seen as less and less secure over time - although probably not a huge
concern when compiling swfs.

> Carlos just got stuck trying to use Falcon's nightly build which is Java 7

Perhaps he can give it a go and report back.