Sorry, wasn't clear.

Thanks for reminding me that FXG is a class linked into the SWF and
referenced as a class by the AS code.  On the JS side, do we want that FXG
class to be a "class" (its own JS file that loads or has SVG data in it)?
Or is more "conversion" needed.

On the JS side, is there is a way to embed SVG data in an HTML page?

-Alex