I'll be experimenting this days with the environment to figure what is
needed. I'll return with more data as I could analyze it.
Btw, one thing I'm finding is how to get source code for FlexJS SWCs. This
for example, is something I had directly due to maven nature of Flex
project, but without maven it seems (or at least I can't find) there's no
way to assign source code to SWC libraries...

I'll keep playing with the IDE and will return back to this thread when I
have some useful data :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología