On Mar 10, 2014 1:05 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
wrote:

> Sorry. That error  (config file) was on the staging web site.
> There is no such error on the live site!
> So I also have my answer for the other email (why live and not staging)
;-).

That is a cross domain issue.  (Only) this error on staging can be
ignored.  It will be fixed in production.

Thus is because we hardcode the url in the installer badge swf.  We won't
be able to modify it for staging.

Thanks,
Om

> Maurice

orange box does nothing, it's a menu header.

2014 08:51 À : dev@flex.apache.org Objet : 4.12 Release