Ok. Looks good now.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Nicholas Kwiatkowski [mailto:nicho...@spoon.as]
Envoyé : lundi 10 mars 2014 13:19
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: 4.12 Release

Blog post was pushed live.  Next time, instead of everybody just saying "OK,
Lets go live NOW!", lets choose a time/date with at least a few hours notice so
I can stage it so it goes live by itself. Some of us were in timezones where we
didn't get the message until just a few minutes ago ;)

It was originally set to go live on Sunday, but then we pushed it back because
we were waiting for the installer.

-Nick