I spent most of today trying to understand Selenium.  I assume we want to
use Selenium 2 (WebDriver)?

I started porting the Mustella AS test steps to Java and ran into an
interesting problem: Mustella generally waits for events before continuing
on to the next step, but I don't see any way to wait for events in
Selenium.

Does anybody know if you can wait for the FlexJS/Goog events system to
dispatch an event?

I thought about requiring that the test apps inject code into the Goog
events to record the last event it dispatched.  I also thought about
modifying Mustella so it waits for the same kinds of things that Selenium
knows to wait for, which seems to be restricted to changes to the UI.

What are your thoughts?