On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Maurice Amsellem <
maurice.amsel...@systar.com> wrote:

> The new organization is more balanced, from a visual standpoint, and
> that's the main good point about it.
>
> However, something bothers me:  it creates a discrimination between
> committers that have a picture and a comment, and those that don't have it.

I don't think it is discriminating in any way.  All of them have commit
access and it takes a couple of minutes to update this page.

> In most cases, it also corresponds to the current "activity" of
> committers, but not always (cf. Carol F. or Espen S.)  which is even more
> disturbing.
>
> Also, before that, the first impression was: wow, there is a lot of people
> involved in Flex.
> And now, it has been divided in half...

I think being truthful about the number of 'real' committers this project
has is a good thing.  No benefit in projecting a false picture.

In fact, outsiders might have looked at this page and incorrectly inferred
that there are a more active committers than not, thus not coming up to
volunteer.  This might actually be a good thing.

> I don't know if you see my point...
>
> Maurice
>
> BTW, I like your haircut ;-)

Me too ;-)