I put together a presentation years ago on FlexUnit for contributors that
explained the architecture. I will find it and get that posted somewhere.

Additionally, if anyone is interested, I would be happy to do a session
sometime on the internals of it as well as talk about what was in the future
plan. We could do a connect or similar session. I am happy to share this
knowledge with anyone who has the time to help. The core is solid and well
tested, but there were a number of enhancements we never got to and it would be
great to see that emerge from here someday.

Mike