Hi All,

Yes, I'm Aware of that Apache RSL's are not signed. But, one of our product
have 1 main application, 8 sub modules, 9 * 1 style module and 9 * 5
resource modules. user may visit any module at any time in any locale. and
our client want to support more locale and wanted to have more style/theme
(style modules) options as user preference. and eventually that product
will grow further with new modules. So we prefer RSL instead of binding the
same core classes into all the modules and make them fat.

Also, I'm very excited to try the latest Apache Flex Installer 3.

*Regards,S. Jagan  Langa*