De : Christofer Dutz [mailto:christofer.d...@c-ware.de]
Envoyé : mardi 25 mars 2014 12:08
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Flex on Windows 8

Hi,

I have to admit that currently I'm a Little confused about Flash and Windows 8
... what is the current Status here?

As far as I could Google, a Flashplayer is available for Windows 8. Is this
still correct? Then also the Captive Runtime should be available ...

I thought (sperdupercool) thing with Windows 8 is that you have the same
platform from Mobile to Desktop ... so is is possible to use Flash on Windows 8
Mobile Phones and Tablets?

Chris