It shouldn't be this difficult. This is wasting our time. A restart fixes
most issues most of the time... How hard can it be to give one of us any
one of the 7 admin slots that are currently not used on 'windows1'? That
way we can manage this for ourselves, saving both us AND the admins time.

I and someone of another project have offered to help out
builds@a.oseveral times, but they don't seem interested in improving
the current
status quo.

EdB