These were the explorers that I was referring to:
Original link:
http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/componentexplorer/explorer.html
Archived:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120918204503/http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/componentexplorer/explorer.html

Original link:
http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/consulting/styleexplorer/Flex3StyleExplorer.html
Arhchived:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120516031743/http://examples.adobe.com/flex3/consulting/styleexplorer/Flex3StyleExplorer.html

Those were of great help for me at the beginning when I started working on
flex and I'm sure it would be very helpful for beginners too, who are
looking out for both functionalities and the code together, for learning
and referring quickly.

Ofcourse that was on MX and I'm not sure if that was updated for spark.