Hi,

-1 (binding) for now.

Tested on OSX.

Signatures all good.
LICENSE, NOTICE all good.
README OK but minor issue - this text should probably be removed  "This version
of Apache Flex was certified for use with ...", formatting is a little out as
well.
RELEASE_NOTES OK

There is an issue building the SDK (see discussion) but not really IMO a
blocker for a 0.0.1 release - but perhaps that could be documented?
I have several unit test failing which again may or may not be an issue for a
0.0.1 release but I'll assume not a blocker for now.
There are serval compilation issues that may also need to be looked into but
again not really a blocker for a 0.0.1 release.

Once compiled if you try the run the commands in compiler/commandline (after a
chmod+x) you get the following
-bash: ./mxmlc: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
-bash: ./compc: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Looks like a Unix/Windows new line issue.

Converted files via dos2unix and then tried to run them and get this error.

Using Flex SDK: /Users/justinmclean/Documents/ApacheFlex4.12released/
Error: Unable to access jarfile ./../lib/falcon-mxmlc.jar

There is no falcon-mxmlc.jar in the lib directory - for the new line issue and
that reason I'm voting -1.

Similar issues exists for compc and mxmlc in /compiler.jx/bin.