I'm currently working on using Falcon in Flexmojos for compiling normal
applications ... so this assumption is valid :-)

Chris
Von: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 14. April 2014 06:34
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex FalconJX 0.0.1 RC1

Hi,

> I think compiler/commandline isn't intended to work from that folder.  It
> gets copied into the "SDK".

Even if it does It will still have the newline issue and this should be pointed
out in the README or RELEASE_NOTES. I certainly expected them to work.

> It's a good question as to how "self-sufficient" this kit needs to be when
> it is really intended as an upstream distribution for FlexJS.

I'm reasonably sure people may use Flacon for stuff other than FlexJS eg as a
replacement for the current mxml/compc compilers.

>  IMO, this kit is successful when its build script runs successfully

Even if it has failures along the way and still reports success? Currently it a
little hard to work out what success is ie are Java errors OK or failing tests
OK?