On 4/15/14 6:12 AM, "Jeffry Houser" <jef...@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

>  The call to support the Apache Foundation is great; and a very good
>reminder for us all.  In case it was not clarified to others reading
>this; I thought it should be clarified that Apache does not accept
>donations for any specific project.  However, the Apache Flex project
>makes use of quite a bit of Apache architecture so any donations to the
>Apache foundation will, indirectly, help Apache Flex.
>
>   That said..
Jeffry is right, but there are active conversations going on right now as
to how to allow targeted donations.  And while donating to Apache is
encouraged, several committers have already made servers they pay for
available to Apache Flex.  You or your company can do the same.  Maybe you
have old mobile devices sitting around and can offer those to committers
who want to do mobile testing.

And of course, feel free to contribute tests as well as codeŠ