Here is a link to a proposed design.  Please raise objections or concerns
ASAP.

http://www.360flex.com/images/Shirt.png

Apparently, it is pretty expensive to print the nice color Apache Flex
Logo, an additional $2 per shirt.  We have some choices:

1) Stick with the color logo at the higher price
2) Drop the color logo
3) Drop the color logo and also make the font white so it stands out more.

Thoughts?
-Alex