Thanks Alex (and Adobe).

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Envoyé : samedi 26 avril 2014 06:28
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Next Donation from Adobe

Hi Folks,

I've checked in everything in the donation.  I was able to use some tools to
quickly get the headers right and the IP cleared by the Incubator.  The next
step is for volunteers to work with the donated content and turn it into
something real.  The pieces are:

1. Several Flex articles from the ADC web-site.
These are check into the little-used flex-external git repo under ADC.
Missing images need to be replaced.  Some videos probably also need replacing.
The main content videos can be linked back to the Adobe site for now.

2. An updated version of the FDB debugger that contains support for
ActionScript Workers This is checked into the flex-sdk repo in a FDBWorkers
branch.  The files are in modules/fdbworkers.  A volunteer is needed to make
sure it builds, then decide whether to completely replace fdb or merge it into
fdb.

3. The FlexPMD source code
This is in the flex-utilities repo under FlexPMD.  I have no idea if it builds
or runs.

4. The Mobile Trader demo application
This is in the flex-utilities repo under MobileTrader.  Peter has checked in a
modified version into the flex-asjs repo.  His version works with FlexJS.

5. The specification for the MXML language This is in flex-externals under
specifications.  I would imagine this will end up on the web site or wiki?

6. BlazeDS
This is in the flex-blazeds repo.  It has a pretty good chance of actually
building the library we use for Flex.  Not sure about the tests though.

7. The Squiggly spell-checker source code This is in the flex-utilities repo
under Squiggly

8. The Tour De Flex application source code This is in the flex-utilities repo
under TourDeFlex.  There are three subfolders.  TourDeFlex3 is the Flex 3
version of TourDeFlex.  The TourDeFlex folder is the Flex 4 version.  The
TourDeFlex_content.com is the content from TourDeFlex.com.  These files need
re-branding and missing images and videos need to be replaced.

9. The source code for a prototype of a code coverage utility that I wrote.
This is in flex-utilites under CodeCoverage.

I'm not planning to spend any more time on the donation right now.  So feel
free to jump in.