Hi,

Found a potential blocker. After running /ide/constructFlexForIDE.sh on a
compile SDK the flex config RSL version numbers are incorrect and have "0" for
the build number. I know most people use the installer and won't encounter this
issue but probably indicates that something is amiss somewhere.

The flex-sdk-description.xml file does have the correct build number.

I also tried running /ide/flashbuilder/makeApacheFlexForIDE.sh and it also
produced incorrect RSL build numbers.

Everything else looks good but I've not fully tested the SDK yet.