Hi,

To resume a bit what I did and discover today:

1- I merged the donated code to the the current FDB, keeping the existing fixes
and the current ExpressionEvaluator (I guess It is possible to use the new
Falcon based implementation modifying the ANT script which builds it, in order
to link the Falcon sources).

2- The new commands are "worker <workerID>" used to select a parlicular worker
by its ID and "info workers", this is an example of what gives a break inside a
worker and what displays the 2 commands :

(fdb) info workers
!mainThread! 0 - !workerRunning!
!inWorker! {worker=1} - !workerSuspended! !workerSelected!

(fdb) worker 0
!workerChanged! !mainThread!

(fdb) info workers
!mainThread! 0 - !workerRunning! !workerSelected!
!inWorker! {worker=1} - !workerSuspended!

(fdb) worker 1
!workerChanged! 1

(fdb) info workers
!mainThread! 0 - !workerRunning!
!inWorker! {worker=1} - !workerSuspended! !workerSelected!

Note for IDE integration:

1- At the moment, watch, displays and breakpoints are set for 1 particular
worker, it means, they need to be defined again when a worker starts.
2- "info breakpoints" does well display the breakpoints for the same line and
on different worker of the same class but without the relative worker ID (I
guess it could be easily fixed)

I'll be back on it on Monday.

Frédéric THOMAS