I'm using Windows 8.1, x86 for my machine that is running my mustella tests.

The reason why it didn't get caught on my local machine is that the menubar
(and related) weren't in the test path for XMLListCollection (as determined
by MustellaDependancyDB).  I rarely run the full/full tests on my local
machine for every small change.

I'll see what I can find.  Thanks.