Hi,

I'm running an experiment where I want to use external JavaScript declarations
so that the compiler won't care that a JavaScript class isn't available at
compile time.

I've created a file called "externs.js" and into that I've put this declaration:

google.maps.MarkerOptions = function() {};

And then I build using this compiler option: -external-js-lib=externs.js

I'm getting an error that google.maps.MarkerOptions cannot be found. Does
anyone know if I'm declaring the class correctly in the externs.js file? I'm
following information from [1]
which doesn't really cover "classes" just external function declarations.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems

[1] https://developers.google.com/closure/compiler/docs/api-tutorial3#externs