I'm having some trouble following the "flow" of a FlexJS installation
through the Installer... That's why my question might seem weird to the
only one who knows how this stuff works ;-) I'm working my way through the
steps best as I can, trying to figure out if I can find where the problem
regarding Git, GitHub and the GCL is.

Maybe you can give me some pointers as to where the current setup breaks
down (if it does at all, I'm not sure if I read you last email correctly,
but you seem to imply there might not be a direct problem)?

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software