Von: Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014 09:50
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: New Flex to JS project

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm talking about FalconJX, not Falcon. The latter is the "new" SWF
compiler, the former is the Flex to JavaScript cross compiler.

I guess a feature branch might work... But I'm afraid that keeping that
branch up to date with the 'develop' branch will add extra work. How to
best handle that part, so I don't spend what little time I have on Git
stuff instead of code?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software