> As you can see in the 'constructFlexForIDE' script, the only 'adl' copied
> is the Windows version:
>
> 156    bin/adl.exe
>
> So, no problem on Windows. And with a known workaround for Mac. And
> really, from a user's perspective, this is an edge case anyway, as Alex
> explained, so let's please move on.

My bad. On Windows you'd run the '.bat' version, of course. And that has
the correct instruction on line 137.

So that makes the copying of 'adl.exe' and 'adt.bat' in the Unix version of
the script all the more confusing. My guess is that removing the extensions
from those names will fix the issue, but I have no cycles to test this
assumption. Also, looking at the Git history, the offending lines have been
around since the original commit by Carol Frampton
(0034f06ced0ec5a59b14120d5375fe90fdd0ed33) way back in 2012. So your issue
isn't even a regression, it's just a regular bug that apparently, until
now, has never bothered anyone.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software