Hi Folks,

Judah Frangipane (a long time Flex user) has been busy helping Harbs with
TLF Tables, but has also developed a Flex=oriented IDE called Radii8.  The
GitHub project is here: https://github.com/monkeypunch3/Radii8

Judah is proposing to donate Radii8 to Apache Flex.

Here's a quote from Judah about Radii8:

"What my main focus has been is to be able to design something that
then generates a web site or an application with a lot of hooks and tools
to do our job (web, mobile and desktop). Why not use Photoshop or Ai to
accomplish that? I could! That will work for some projects but I'm trying
to support the full Flex framework. And there's projects I'd like to do
that would require it's own environment. Also, code editing or text editing
might better be handled in things like FDT, FB, or IntelliJ."

Please reply with objections (or affirmations).  We'll close the poll
after 72 hours or so.