Hi,

so I just committed my changes to the build.xml and download.xml. the current
version in the dev branch now has a "maven-artifact" target that additionally
installs some jars to your local maven repo after finishing the build.
Unfortunateley I couldn't fix the other issue I reported yesterday as
downloads.sourceforge.net is completely unresponsive and I'm currently unable
to build anymore (I did a wipe to re-test everything and after that I couldn't
build again).

Guess this is exactly what I meant by depending on several other sites for
downloads.

One other thing I noticed. The Readme in falcon states you need to set the
JFLEX_JAR?, but that is not quite correct and I remember having to set
something like FLEX_HOME etc. Eventually someone should revamp that file. I
would have done that, but I'm not so sure if I know all that would have to go
in there.

Chris