Hi,

Wow! Congrats. Really inspiring.

1) Samples for mobile apps?
2) IBM had some nice components, it would be nice to get them donated to Apache Flex.

Regards,

Sugan

Quoting Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>:

Hi,

Tour De Flex 1.0 is hardly out the door and Tour De Flex 1.1 is already taking shape:
https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/blob/develop/TourDeFlex/TourDeFlex3/RELEASE_NOTES

We now have over 300 examples. :-)

There a few issues we should try and fix for the 1.1 release and I've listed them here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34497

Any one willing to help out and fix those? Also are there any other features or examples people would like to see add to the existing application?

Are there any third party component developers who would like to see their components in Tour De Flex?