Sorry, I wasn't clear.  Sometime after July 22, I think the MD5 for FP14
beta got removed from sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml which would then cause
the installer to not checksum the download.  The download would be trusted
and if it was truly bad, would result in an error "later".  If it were the
AIR SDK MD5 that was removed then the installer would likely fail trying
to unzip the AIR SDK, but as I was writing this, I realized that the
playerglobal is not unzipped, so the install would succeed and then
someone would not be able to compile and we might hear about that on the
list, or they would have tried again.

So you're right that we probably can't get good data, but removing the MD5
and then getting a corrupted download should result in a different error.
But given that I don't think we heard any yelping on the list, about a bad
playerglobal.swc file, I'd say the odds that we need the checksums for
FP15 are low.  Maybe that file is small enough to be successful almost all
of the time.

-Alex