That's exactly what I asked one month ago in this list. Former osmf.org now
redirects to http://blogs.adobe.com/osmf/ and it hasn't been updated in 2
years.

It seems unsupported, considering that there're bugs out there been marked
as "NotEnoughTime", so it'd nice Adobe donates it to Apache.

The project is open sourced at sourceforge, but it seems that it's fading
away slowly.

---
[image: Cycle-IT] <http://www.cycle-it.com>
  * Miguel Martín*
 Chief Operating Officer   +34 644 469 698
 miguel.mar...@cycle-it.com
 www.cycle-it.com
 es.linkedin.com/in/miguelmartinforero
 @lasneyx <http://twitter.com/lasneyx>