Hi,

> Justin took a quick look at the code and says it is pretty much ready for
> donation.

It needs a small amount of work but nothing major, a few compiled example swf
removed, a few headers added and minor modification to LICENSE. IMO there only
one file we wouldn't be able to accept without asking the original owner.

Note while the subject says FLEXJS the donation is currently a Flex SDK skin,
I'll leave it to other if they know if it can be used as a Flex JS skin or not.

> accept FlatSpark

+1. Perhaps it would make a nice theme for Tour De Flex?

> We could accept BootFlat later.

+1 (or rather consider) that when it happens.

A bird in the hand etc