I decided last night to also start working on the Hslider (scrubber). Just
wondering what type of behavior users are experiencing with the Hslider on
the Iphone. When I press on the thumb button on my Iphone 4 and slide it, it
does not appear to change shape or color. Are other users experiencing the
same thing? From a user experience do you want to eliminate the thumb
pressed state or leave it and change the thumb pressed skin to be the same
color? See the attached image, I think I am pretty close

thanks

<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n41252/Hslider.png>