It doesn't look like anyone wants to chance their arm redoing all the logos.

So I think we should just ask to change to http://people.apache.org/~tomc/newlogo/pb-flex_logoonly.png as our 'powered by' logo, based on my memory of the feedback this was most popular ?

Tom

On 03/10/14 16:13, Alex Harui wrote:
Well, we can¹t go change the outer ring right now, but that doesn¹t mean
we can¹t suggest that change.  I didn¹t notice until someone pointed it
out, but I agree it might look better with the stars lined up
horizontally.  If a few more folks chime in I will ask.

Also note that Apache is a do-ocracy, which means that those who want it
have to do it, so if the original design team (which is volunteering their
services) says ³yes, good idea, we don¹t have time right now², would any
of you have the time to help out on ³all² of the current logos?

-Alex