I am setting up the FlexJS dev environment from scratch.  I have run into a
few compile issues so far.  I have fixed them and checked them in.

Now I am trying to build an app from Flash Builder.  I have the project set
up, pointing to a FlexJS installation version 0.0.2 which was installed
using the Installer.  Also, I have two project references to FlexJSUI and
FlexJSJX.  So far, so good.  No compile errors.

Now, I am trying to build the project using the external tool -> FlexJS
(FalconJX Release and Debug Build).  I am getting this error:

Using Falcon codebase:
C:\p\flexroot\git\flex-falcon\compiler\generated\dist\sdk
Using Flex SDK: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64
Bit)\sdks\ApacheFlex4.13.0_AIR15_FP15
'"C:\Windows\System32\java.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or
external command,
operable program or batch file.

I do have java installed, JAVA_HOME set and JAVA_HOME/bin added to PATH.
Java seems to be working fine via the command prompt:

C:\p\flexroot\git\flex-asjs\examples\FlexJSTest_SVG>java -version
java version "1.8.0_20"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.20-b23, mixed mode)

Anyone has any idea what's going wrong?  This used to work without problems
in my earlier/similar set up.

Thanks,
Om