Hi,

> We can go ask the poster what he meant, but I am going to assume he is either
> mistaken

Bertrand (an ex mentor of our project) usually knows what he talking about. I
have seen this optional ve mandatory mentioned a few times elsewhere as well,
but was unable to find a clear definition / example in the mailing list
archives.

I know what a Category B licences is, a simple link to the Apache docs would of
sufficed for other people rather than copying the whole text. It's nice to try
and keep emails short.

> Also, note that the main SDK has a required Category B binary dependency on
> the OSMF.swc.

While we've stated osmf as required leaving it out just breaks the spark video
player so it could possibly be considered optional. I don't know what the
answer is here or understand the mandatory/optional distinction which is why I
asked.

Also on email etiquette  it would be good if people refrain from formatting
emails with very short line lengths it makes them hard to read. (In this case
your reply didn't fit on a single screen). All modern email clients support
line wrapping / resizable windows and I think we're past the days of reading
email in a 80x25 terminal window :-)