Von: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014 14:42
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Generic FlexTool interface

I’m ok with it too, but want to check on two alternatives:

1) Could you just release the Apache Flex version of flexmojos with the
interface in there and have the tools depend on that jar?  That would be
one less release to vote on wouldn’t it?

2) Is there no other generic tool interface in the open source world we
could depend on instead?