On 11/4/14, 7:52 AM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>We agreed a while ago to move TDF to the flex-examples repo.  I still
>think
>that is the best place for TDF.

There’s other stuff in flex-examples besides TDF Mobile.  I think the
whole goal of splitting Git repos is to get one repo per release package.
IIRC, the issue was merging develop branches back into trunk and having to
merge changes from all non-released folders when merging.

What do we see for the future of TDF Mobile?  Will it be the tied to
regular TDF releases?  I’m ok with moving TDF Mobile and TDF into a single
repo, or moving other stuff out of flex-examples.