Hi,

I re-sync¹d to the lastest dev branch of everything and rebuilt it all
(this on the Mac - will start Windows now). I built the ChartExample and
ran into 1 issue: I was not using the ChartBase.js constructor correctly
so I fixed that and checked it in. After that, ChartExample compiled
cleanly and runs on Flash and JavaScript.

‹peter