On 12/4/14, 10:25 AM, "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
wrote:

>BTW is there any plans to support things like Margin in the Flex SDK
>since they can't be native in the JS anyways?

FlexJS containers do support both margin and padding, although I’ll bet
there are bugs in the current code.  That’s part of my principles for
FlexJS.  Understand what is common/efficient/expected in HTML/JS/CSS and
emulate it in AS on Flash, not the other way around, so that the
cross-compiled HTML/JS/CSS is as good as it can be.  That way, the
cross-compiled output can simply set the margin and padding styles on the
HTMLElement and trust the browser to do the work instead of trying to
figure out how to emulate Flex padding without margins at run-time.