I would recommend we keep all the files / scripts, both Mac and Win, in the
download if possible. I ran into errors and other problems when we moved
the SDK to a server for continuous integration. We went from a Mac machine
to a Windows server and didn't know some or all of the Windows files were
not part of the Mac download.